- Graph from apt-cache (for comparison)
- Basic graph (only hard dependencies and conflicts)
- Basic graph with Recommends
- Basic graph with Recommends and Suggests
- Basic graph with Recommends and showing alternatives
- Default graph (showing Recommends, alternatives and versions)
- Default graph with Suggests
- Default graph with Suggests and versioned Conflicts
- Default graph (rotated)
The default graph, but now oriented top-down instead of left-to-right.
In general the left-to-right graphs are rendered cleaner, but for relatively simply graphs this orientation is an option.
$ debtree --rotate debconf
|Generated .dot file:
||PS | PNG | SVG
Equivalent graph for aptitude