- Graph from apt-cache (for comparison)
- Basic graph (only hard dependencies and conflicts)
- Basic graph with Recommends
- Basic graph with Recommends and Suggests
- Basic graph with Recommends and showing alternatives
- Default graph (showing Recommends, alternatives and versions)
- Default graph with Suggests
- Default graph with Suggests and versioned Conflicts
- Default graph (rotated)
Graph as produced by debtree if no options are used.
Versions are generally shown above the line they belong with.
$ debtree debconf
|Generated .dot file:
||PS | PNG | SVG
Equivalent graph for aptitude