- Graph from apt-cache (for comparison)
- Basic graph (only hard dependencies and conflicts)
- Basic graph with Recommends
- Basic graph with Recommends and Suggests
- Basic graph with Recommends and showing alternatives
- Default graph (showing Recommends, alternatives and versions)
- Default graph with Suggests
- Default graph with Suggests and versioned Conflicts
- Default graph (rotated)
Suggested packages are indicated using dotted arrows.
Note that the dependencies for perl are not displayed (again to
limit size and clutter); this is indicated by its shape.
$ debtree --with-suggests --no-alternatives --no-versions debconf
|Generated .dot file:
||PS | PNG | SVG
Equivalent graph for aptitude